A rainbow in the sky

A rainbow in the sky

miercuri, 11 iunie 2008

Distance...


“I wonder if you`ll ever remember me…over a few years. What do I mean to you? Do I mean anything? Do you think of me at all? Do you see me in your dreams? Does my image appear in the back of your mind when someone talks about love? Do you ever miss me? Or feel like hugging me? Any emotions at all?”
And she falls asleep. Somewhere, in the other part of the country, a boy can`t sleep and thinks of a girl.
“You mean so much to me. You`re the face I see when I look in the mirror, I think of you all the time. I see you everywhere when i`m awake and when I fall asleep you`re still near me, in my dreams. I wish you were here so I could tell you all these things. I just wish you knew…”
And he falls asleep. She wakes up the next day. Still no sign from him. Clearly he doesn`t care. He forbot all about me. So much silence and emptiness…but i`ll bring an end to this. He wakes up.
“How weird. I was having a dream of her but suddenly it stopped. I don`t see you when I look into a mirror anymore…whatever I do I can`t see you in the back of my mind like I used to. I can`t see you anymore. I feel like I lost you. Were are you? What happened? I miss you…”

Niciun comentariu: